Nick Edgington
Pro Member
Votes |
Off Campus Student Housing in Athens Georgia

Nick Edgington
Pro Member
Posted Jun 23 2022, 13:49

Hi everyone,

I am wondering if anyone has a pulse on off campus student housing near the University of Georgia. Do any landlords out there rent by the room to students? Do the kids stick to the apartment complexes or do they rent houses near campus a lot too?

User Stats

Votes
Justin Woodall
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Athens, GA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Athens, GA
Replied Jun 23 2022, 14:32

I'm a real estate agent and investor and property manager in Athens.  Students rent houses too.  Feel free to look me up and reach out or send me your contact info.  I'm happy to help if I can.

User Stats

Votes
Georgui Kasaev
  • Realtor
  • Athens, GA
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Athens, GA
Replied Jul 1 2022, 11:23

@Nick Edgington Hello, good question. UGA campus is fairly spread out around Athens. There is the main campus downtown. There is the vet school on the east side there is also a medical campus of prince ave. Students rent near all those. they rent apartments, houses by the room, and entire houses. Most of them will live with roommates. There are some laws on the books about more than two unrelated adults living in one home but I suggest you look those up since it's been a while since I have. Happy to chat with you if you need to you can find my contact info on my page or message me and I will shoot you my number. 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes