Skip to content
General Landlording & Rental Properties

User Stats

Votes
Jared Aellis
  • Monmouth County, NJ
Votes |
Central NJ Military Base Town Investments (JB MDL)

Jared Aellis
  • Monmouth County, NJ
Posted Nov 2 2022, 06:20

Hey all! Was wondering if anyone has handled rental investments in the Joint Base McGuire, Fort Dix, Lakehurst (JB MDL) area. Having previously been in the military in other parts of the country, I think military towns are an amazing and lower risk rental market. And just realized NJ has one of the largest bases in the US. The surrounding towns to the base are Wrightstown, Browns Mills, New Egypt, Cookstown, etc. 

My questions are:

- Has anyone personally handled investments there?

- Does anyone know a good agent in that area who works with investors or knows the rental market well?

Thanks in advance!

User Stats

Votes
Laura Jennings
  • Real Estate Agent
  • New Jersey
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • New Jersey
Replied Nov 2 2022, 13:19

Hi Jared, 

I currently have a rental in Browns Mills, NJ and I am an agent with KeyVest. There are a few really well maintained single family homes in Browns Mills that would make a great rental for military families. I am a military spouse and very familiar with the long wait times for on base housing at JBMDL. Happy to connect and see what we can do to help you with investing in this area. 

User Stats

Votes
Jared Aellis
  • Monmouth County, NJ
Votes |
  • Monmouth County, NJ
Replied Nov 2 2022, 17:32
Quote from @Laura Jennings:

Hi Jared, 

I currently have a rental in Browns Mills, NJ and I am an agent with KeyVest. There are a few really well maintained single family homes in Browns Mills that would make a great rental for military families. I am a military spouse and very familiar with the long wait times for on base housing at JBMDL. Happy to connect and see what we can do to help you with investing in this area. 

Thanks Laura! Sending you a private message.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes