• Investor
  • San Jose, CA
Votes |
Homeowners insurance companies for SFR

David Mirza
  • Investor
  • San Jose, CA
Posted Nov 7 2022, 19:49

I have some SFR in stockton, CA and the insurance rates are going through the roof. Any recommendations for either companies that bundle multiple properties into one policy or an affordable individual policy?

User Stats

Votes
Cameron Moore
Pro Member
#3 Insurance Contributor
  • Insurance Agent
  • DFW, TX
Votes |
Pro Member
#3 Insurance Contributor
  • Insurance Agent
  • DFW, TX
Replied Nov 8 2022, 07:32

Find an insurance broker in the area! They will shop with multiple, reputable companies and present you with the best rate. It will save you time and headaches! 

• Insurance Agent Missouri (#3002404805), Alabama (#3002405934), Texas (#2415793), Georgia (#3595431), and New Mexico (#19197454)

• ProCo Insurance
ProCo Insurance Logo

User Stats

Votes
Gurbeer Sangha
  • Realtor
  • Fresno, CA
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Fresno, CA
Replied Nov 9 2022, 06:55

I usually use Kingsburg Insurance Agency based out of Fresno County and they always give me great service. They might be a good shout 

NREIG  logo
NREIG
|
Sponsored
Customizable insurance coverage with a program that’s easy to use Add, edit, and remove properties from your account any time with no minimum-earned premiums.

User Stats

Votes
John Mocker#1 Insurance Contributor
  • Insurance Agent
  • Norwalk, CT
Votes |
  • Insurance Agent
  • Norwalk, CT
Replied Nov 9 2022, 10:42

David,

Just an FYI, the "Homeowners Form" is normally used by Insurance Companies for Owner Occupied dwellings.  if these are rentals you should be asking for a Dwelling Fire (sometimes called a Landlord policy by some companies).  You may also want to see if a commercial policy (Business Owners or Package policy) works better for packaging the units together