User Stats

Votes
Jason NA
Votes |
Filing eviction online for city of Houston

Jason NA
Posted Feb 24 2023, 10:49

Hi!

This is a question to those landlords who are managing properties in Houston, TX.

I often have to deal with tenant who fails to pay rent, but since I am managing properties in Houston from Dallas,

I have to rely on eviction companies, in which fees are high and I would like to set up my own system where filing eviction is possible on my own without being in Houston.

Can any of you provide guidance on it or point me to a correct direction?

Thank you,

User Stats

Votes
Cody L.
  • Rental Property Investor
  • San Diego, Ca
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • San Diego, Ca
Replied Feb 28 2023, 11:47
Quote from @Jason NA:

Hi!

This is a question to those landlords who are managing properties in Houston, TX.

I often have to deal with tenant who fails to pay rent, but since I am managing properties in Houston from Dallas,

I have to rely on eviction companies, in which fees are high and I would like to set up my own system where filing eviction is possible on my own without being in Houston.

Thank you,

You're going to still need those services.  Who do you plan to go to court for you?

User Stats

Votes
Jason NA
Votes |
Replied Mar 3 2023, 12:08
Quote from @Cody L.:
Quote from @Jason NA:

Hi!

Thank you,

You're going to still need those services.  Who do you plan to go to court for you?

I use Texas Eviction
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes