Skip to content
General Landlording & Rental Properties

User Stats

Votes
Morgan Venetos
Votes |
Looking to connect with investors in the georgia, south carolina, and kentucky areas!

Morgan Venetos
Posted Jun 5 2023, 14:43

Hi,

Im looking to start investing out of state. I started my investing journey flipping houses, and i'm also a licensed GC and Realtor in AZ. Mid term to long term rentals are of the most interest to me. Finding homes for traveling nurses in particular. Is anyone currently active in any of these areas and would like to connect?

TIA!

User Stats

Votes
James Wilcox
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Bowling Green KY ~ Lexington, KY
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Bowling Green KY ~ Lexington, KY
Replied Jun 5 2023, 19:38
Quote from @Morgan Venetos:

Hi,

Im looking to start investing out of state. I started my investing journey flipping houses, and i'm also a licensed GC and Realtor in AZ. Mid term to long term rentals are of the most interest to me. Finding homes for traveling nurses in particular. Is anyone currently active in any of these areas and would like to connect?

TIA!

If you are looking in KY specially central JY I am your guy. Probably one of the most active/oldest KY BP members. Any questions don’t hesitate to ask. 
  • Real Estate Agent Kentucky (#288548)

REI James w/ eXp Realty Logo

User Stats

Votes
Nathan Gesner
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
ModeratorReplied Jun 6 2023, 05:28
Quote from @Morgan Venetos:

Go to BUILD YOUR TEAM at the top of your screen and you can search for other MEMBERS or LOCAL MEETUPS. You can also check meetup.com or search facebook for real estate investment groups, clubs, or meetings in your area.

• Property Manager Wyoming (#12599)

American West Realty & Management Logo
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes