Maryland Lease

4 Replies

Hi everyone - thanks for the great info on this board. 

I've currently got a tenant in a SFH and we have been using a property management company for the past year. For the upcoming year, the tenant will be signing a lease directly as we have found we more often than not just communicated directly which rendered the property management services not necessary.

Does anyone have a Maryland lease they would be willing to share that they have been using, or can anyone point to one online that they are happy with?

Thanks!

I use legal zoom and than just add to it! Feel free to pm me and I can send you an link to the post where I put everything with I add to it (take it with a grain a salt as i own in 3 states but not Maryland.

That being said be careful bc every county has different rules!

NA NAI know you are in a different county but if you check out the Montgomery County (MD) website for Landlord/Tenant relations there is a sample lease as well as a lot of other info related to Landlording.

I use the standard Montgomery County lease for my properties in both Montgomery County and Frederick County (With a few small edits for Frederick)

look here on bigger pockets in the documents section

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here