• Engineer
  • Spring Valley, CA
Votes |
My business partner point of view

Kendall Mitchell
  • Engineer
  • Spring Valley, CA
Posted Mar 31 2015, 03:44

I have a know who is successful in the rental property side of real estate and I asked him if I can invest with him and he said yes. The only thing I have is trust in him and no knowledge of the business. So, he told me that he owns a apartment complex and the tenants pay and after the taxes maintenance and fees this is the profit each month. I get a proportion and he get his. Not to mention I am in the military so when I get a chance to go home which is very rare because I am busy a lot he promised to show me about the business because I am in the dark and he never did. He said let's use a prepaid card and he never used it. I tried to open an bank account but I really did not want to at the time. As a investor this makes me feel uneasy but  I trust him because I used to work with his mom and he appreciated very much. My question is, is there a article that would explain his point of view? I don't know if he is busy with the business and that is why he is neglecting me. Or I don't know if he would be the property manager or landlord. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. 

Loading replies...