Sample month-to-month lease for storage space please!

2 Replies

So I've been advertising some basement storage space at one of my duplexes. It has bilco door access from the street, so someone can enter and exit the basement without going through the apartment above.

I have a great year-long lease that I use for my apartments, but I'm new to the month-to-month game.

If you use a month-to-month lease for storage space (or even a great month-to-month lease for apartments) please let me know! I would love to take a look at it as a starting point. Please private message me and I will send you my email address.

If anyone has advice or suggestions about a situation like this one please do share.

Thanks!

@Max Tanenbaum you're a smart guy for tacking on self storage to your rental.

You may already know this, but lien laws are MUCH different that landlord-tenant laws.

Do yourself a favor and read up on Philadelphia's property lien laws. Please don't short cut this county specific education.

Best to you and congratulations on innovating.

As far as a month-to-month agreement to use, I used the Nolo Press California book's month-to-month contract (don't have a copy anymore), but they also make generic books with contracts and info for all states.  You can download them for pretty cheap.  This one is mainly contracts and forms:

http://www.nolo.com/products/leases-and-rental-agr...

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here