Good place to buy carpet for my rental in Lehi, Utah?

7 Replies

Hi,

It's time for carpet in my rental in Lehi, Utah. Still deciding on how good of carpet quality to put in there since it is a rental & would love to hear any insights from the Bigger Pockets team.  Also, does anyone have a good place they like to buy carpet from?  Thanks!

Jeremy 

I have a guy in south Jordan that I've used in the past. I'll check with him and see if he's still doing flooring and if so I'll DM u the contact. 

It's hard to know what quality carpet to get. We ended up buying carpet from Farnell's in Orem. Chris was helpful in understanding different carpet qualities/choices and he is willing to negotiate deals. Not saying it's the best option out there, but it worked for us.

Thanks for everyone's posts, very much appreciated.  Off to get carpet this week. 

I got some cheap carpet for carpet one by walmart on 13th south. It was $12.99 per sq ft installed with padding. There were 3 options on colors and I got the darker one. I don't have any complaints with it.

Originally posted by @Quintin Mortensen :

I got some cheap carpet for carpet one by walmart on 13th south. It was $12.99 per sq ft installed with padding. There were 3 options on colors and I got the darker one. I don't have any complaints with it.

Do you mean square yard? 

Lowes sells stainmaster carpet and pad for a total of $2/sq ft installed free.  

Originally posted by @Michael Herr :
Originally posted by @Quintin Mortensen:

Do you mean square yard? 

Lowes sells stainmaster carpet and pad for a total of $2/sq ft installed free.  

Yes, I meant Sq Yards. Don't forget to ask if the padding is included at Lowes

I've used farnell's orem as well. They're pretty good and affordable.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.