Recommended PMs in Cincinnati and Columbus, OH

3 Replies

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a good property management company in the Cincinnati or Columbus, OH areas?

Target properties would be mostly SFHs in B neighborhoods.  Communication (both speed and quality) are very important to me.

I've been doing a lot of Googling but would like hear the BP community's recommendations.

Thanks!

@Mengdi S.

It doesn't look like you're getting much help here!  I think this may be a common problem in this area.  I'm in the process of partnering up with a couple investors who want me to take over the property management for their properties because they weren't able to find a management company that they trusted.  I'm not licensed yet, so I can only manage in-house properties.  I'm considering becoming licensed and starting a management company in the future, but I'm not there yet.  Best of luck to you.

@Mengdi S.

It doesn't look like you're getting much help here!  I think this may be a common problem here.  I'm in the process of partnering up with a couple investors here who want me to take over the property management for their properties because they weren't able to find anyone that they trusted.  I'm not licensed yet, so I can only manage in-house properties.  If you still need some

Hi there, Lisa Phillips has mentioned http://www.narpm.org before. It's the national association of residential property managers. Maybe that would help.