Recommended PMs in Cincinnati and Columbus, OH

3 Replies

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a good property management company in the Cincinnati or Columbus, OH areas?

Target properties would be mostly SFHs in B neighborhoods.  Communication (both speed and quality) are very important to me.

I've been doing a lot of Googling but would like hear the BP community's recommendations.

Thanks!

@Mengdi S.

It doesn't look like you're getting much help here!  I think this may be a common problem in this area.  I'm in the process of partnering up with a couple investors who want me to take over the property management for their properties because they weren't able to find a management company that they trusted.  I'm not licensed yet, so I can only manage in-house properties.  I'm considering becoming licensed and starting a management company in the future, but I'm not there yet.  Best of luck to you.

@Mengdi S.

It doesn't look like you're getting much help here!  I think this may be a common problem here.  I'm in the process of partnering up with a couple investors here who want me to take over the property management for their properties because they weren't able to find anyone that they trusted.  I'm not licensed yet, so I can only manage in-house properties.  If you still need some

Hi there, Lisa Phillips has mentioned http://www.narpm.org before. It's the national association of residential property managers. Maybe that would help.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here