• San Francisco, CA
Votes |
Buying my first rental property

MarieChele Porter
Pro Member
  • San Francisco, CA
Posted May 20 2017, 19:24

Hi All,

It may seem that I've played the common disappearing act but I have been very active! I have been reading books, listening to the BP podcast, and attending my local real estate events. My hardest thing yet has been deciding where to invest. I've pretty much thought I had it narrowed down and then another city or state came in mind. My criteria is however pretty much set. I would like my first investment to be a small MFH 2-4 units with minimal construction needed or a partner that can be boots on the  ground during a rehab. The areas that I have narrowed down to are pretty much anywhere in Texas, Birmingham, Al, Garfield Heights / Cleveland, Ohio, and Chicago, IL. I was considering Sacramento, CA but I don't think there are houses with my criteria in my price range, which max is about 85k-100k. I'm looking for any ideas, advice or comments. Oh I'm also flying to the Houston, Tx and Lake Charles, LA area if anyone is willing meet up and talk about real estate in your area! Thanks everyone!

Loading replies...