Hi everyone.
You guys have been great and with awesome advise. So my grandma's tenant are finally moving and they owe some rent. Now we are definitely no doing a word of mouth agreement.

My grandma suggested I create a document with the agreement details and have them sign in front of a notary , in case they don't fulfil their part we have proof and can proceed legally against them.

Any advise? Suggestions?