ALL CA investors,Please call to against AB 1506

3 Replies

https://www.car.org/difference/getinvolved/AB1506

Thats why I invest out of state!

Dong, thanks for posting this.  

I am not from California, and have no dog in this fight, but this is important.  The political winds are blowing against landlords in every market.   The public increasingly sees us as greedy and opportunistic --  they do not understand our increased costs or our need for a reasonable return on our investments. 

I hope all the CA investors call and email their state representatives.  It makes a difference.

Thank you Bettina, yes , you are right about it. Many people misunderstand the purpose of this business,  as landlord/investor, we are also offering people opportunities to live in a decent environment. With the rapid increase of maintenance cost, we don't have choice but raising the rent to meet the local standard.

I  called the office and hopefully, many like-minded investors will join me .

Originally posted by @Bettina F. :

Dong, thanks for posting this.  

I am not from California, and have no dog in this fight, but this is important.  The political winds are blowing against landlords in every market.   The public increasingly sees us as greedy and opportunistic --  they do not understand our increased costs or our need for a reasonable return on our investments. 

I hope all the CA investors call and email their state representatives.  It makes a difference.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here