I am in the Philadelphia Pa area. I am trying to find information regarding renting rooms to adults with special needs. I am specifically focusing on individuals that require assistant living services: Someone to cook meals and possibly assist with coordinating the day-to-day for the individuals in the assistant living homes. I have heard the mentioning of programs that are available but I am unable to find information for home owners/multi-unit owners. 

Any information or guidance is greatly appreciated.