Skip to content
General Landlording & Rental Properties

User Stats

Votes
Jeremy M.
  • Investor
  • Advance, NC
Votes |
Cozy.co and paper applications?? Hybrid system?

Jeremy M.
  • Investor
  • Advance, NC
Posted Feb 7 2018, 10:09

So I'm researching cozy.co to maybe use it for a couple of SFR's and was looking for some feedback from users. I was leaning towards using a "Mike Butler" type system with the paper application and all. I like his thoery of never disqualifying a tenant. However, his system seems a bit dated and I love the ease of use that Cozy seems to offer. I've done the cozy.co help videos and read up on what I could find but I'm not totally satisfied.

What has your experience been from start to finish with Cozy?

1) Is the Cozy application process thorough enough? Can the application questions be customized?

2) Do you use a hybrid Cozy/paper system for placing tenants and receiving payments? paper applications/leases, Cozy for payment collection ect ?

3) Do you just throw out the Cozy link and make any/all prospective applicants pay for the screening? How is this best handled?

4) Do your tenants struggle with getting their cozy acct set up to pay? forgetting login details ect ect? 

5) I'm thinking of using a prescreening intake form of some sort and narrowing down applicants before emailing prospects the cozy link to apply. Would there be anything wrong with that?

Thanks for any and all feedback!

Loading replies...