Votes
Nir Pilo
  • alpharetta, GA
Votes |
Tenant Eviction appeal

Nir Pilo
  • alpharetta, GA
Posted Mar 16 2018, 13:07

Dear Bigger Pocket members, i have a question and happy to get your experience, here is the situation, 

i have filed an eviction of paying rent for 1 month + costs , i have won the case and the tenant file for appeal, in that one she need to pay the rent for the court and also the coming rents until the trail.

Then i got a text saying i have paid the judgment but here are 3-4 fixes i had verbally talked to you and back month and those has to be fixed. (Running Toilet, Water does not drain fast in the sinks, front door is an interior door which i do not understand)

i am looking for some one who had an experience to tell me what should i respond to her for this text message as it obieselly the first time i hear it and second what is going to happen on the court date and what should i be prepared with ?

on the other hand, she has violated the contract by (1) not paying deposit installment (2) Pet Fees Deposit installment, she has not move the water bill under her name so i am taking the hit on that one, she didn't do renter insurance. and i am considering file another eviction in regardless the one that is going on which is on a different case for me.

happy to hear your thoughts on this lovely case.

Loading replies...