• Realtor
  • Jacksonville, FL
Votes |
Over improving? Landscaping considerations

Jonathan Perez
  • Realtor
  • Jacksonville, FL
Posted Mar 21 2018, 21:19

So... neighborhood is a nice and quiet area behind a main road that has some rough parts... my neighbor itself is pretty nice and people always mention things like “oh I never knew these were back here!!” “This is really nice back here!!” Etc....... there are about 10 duplex’s before mine and they are all alike (townhouse kind of styled)....MY duplex starts the next set and there are about 10 of ours as well (side by side styled) across the street and the rest of the neighborhood are alllllllll single family homes that are pretty nice and well maintained.

So I recently cut down a pine tree from my front yard that I felt like was just a hassle due to the pines that it dropped leaving a constant mess...

I bought a Japanese maple tree to put in place of where the pine was and some small shrubs to fill the middle of the duplex and the sides.....

The duplexes I mentioned that were BEFORE me all have small trees alike and all are maintained by some landscaping company and from mines down all pretty much have PINE trees.

Will me taking down my pine tree and replacing it with the Japanese maple be an over improvement? Idk if this might sound like a dumb question but I felt for a second like mines is already looking better than the other duplexes and the all this lawn work I’ve been doing will be somewhat out of uniform and I just wasn’t sure if that might’ve been an over improvement type thing... please share your thoughts. Thanks 

• Real Estate Agent Florida (#SL3536343)

eXp Realty Logo