Cincinnati Neighborhoods Poised For Growth

2 Replies

Hey Cincinnati Buy & Hold Investors,

What C-class and B-class neighborhoods do you think are poised for major growth and potential improvement to the point of going from C to B or from B to A in the next five years?

And are there any D-class areas that you think may improve into Cs in the near future? Less likely of course, but are any of them worth considering seriously?

I'll post my own thoughts after a few others comment. Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by @Slocomb Reed :

Hey Cincinnati Buy & Hold Investors,

What C-class and B-class neighborhoods do you think are poised for major growth and potential improvement to the point of going from C to B or from B to A in the next five years?

And are there any D-class areas that you think may improve into Cs in the near future? Less likely of course, but are any of them worth considering seriously?

I'll post my own thoughts after a few others comment. Thanks in advance!

I know a few people doing work in specific neighborhoods in the incline district and some areas of OTR, they are slowly moving in that direction almost on a street by street basis. Purcell, right in the middle of Price Hill, streets surrounding Cleves Warsaw. 50 has some little pockets that are getting nicer.

@Cade Roden Yeah I've been watching OTR and West End closely because that's where I live and where 2 of my 3 properties are. It's exciting to see the direction this area is heading in.

I'm also big on the Montgomery corridor right now from Norwood all the way up through Pleasant Ridge, Silverton, Kennedy Heights, Deer Park, and Kenwood.

I'm also starting to hear good things about College Hill. Likely because homebuyers are getting priced out of Northside and want to be close by.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here