Hi BiggerPockets!

I am qualifying a Tenant and I am in the final steps (This is my First time going through the process). I have weeded out a lot of other applicants, and they hit all the qualifications the owner was looking for, and what the Ultimate Tenant Screening Guide recommended. I received pay stubs from the applicant and want to just confirm with the employer. Do I use the 1005 V.O.E. form that is used for lenders (Fannie Mae) or do I use another type that is for property managers. I am a real estate agent and I don't know if I'm allowed to use it. Any guidance would be awesome! Thank you!

Fannie Mae VOE Form 1005 - This is the form I was thinking about using. But I don't know if its overkill.