Triplex in Lebanon, Indiana, Zipcode 46052

2 Replies

Hi BP friends,

My name is John Trinh and I am a newbie from Portland, OR. After checking around between Ohio and Indianan, I came across a triplex in Lebanon, IN- a small city 30 minutes to the north Indianapolis. The house is selling for $150,000 at zip code 46052. I would like to ask if there is an investor have experience with this neighborhood? Appreciation, job growth, crime rate, and is it good for rental investment?

I also appreciate the advice for information about property management and contractors as well. 

Thank you very much in advance. 

Hi John, In very general terms, currently, Lebanon is a little like the unwanted step child of its surrounding communities.   However; Lebanon is in the process of spending millions to update and attract people/businesses.  Buying now "could" turn out great.

Originally posted by @H W Beckley :

Hi John, In very general terms, currently, Lebanon is a little like the unwanted step child of its surrounding communities.   However; Lebanon is in the process of spending millions to update and attract people/businesses.  Buying now "could" turn out great.

Hi H W,

Thank you so much H W. That is very valuable information, we have actually read about this and it's great to have some confirmation that information. We will continue to look into this market. 

Thank you for your time and wisdom.

Best regards,

John Trinh