Property management advice

3 Replies

I'm working on getting setup to manage properties for other investors in Pennsylvania. By some of the research that I have done it appears that I may need to have a agent license to do this. Would anyone have any insight on this for Pennsylvania

Yes you need to be an agent or broker to be a property manager in Pennsylvania. You are representing someone with regard to real estate. So, it makes sense that you need to be licensed. 

Becoming an agent is not difficult, but to get your license you need to work for a broker who supervises you and they will take a healthy cut of whatever you earn.

You not only need a license to manage for others, you have to work under a Broker. After a certain period of time and meeting certain requirements, you can upgrade to a Broker license and then work on your own.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here