I want to open a property management separate from my brokerage's

1 Reply

Hi,This seems like something I should know as a managing broker but.... My brokerage has a PM Co. and I want to open my own separate from theirs. Can I, as an agent with a managing brokers license open my own PM under my S Corp and open my own trust accounts? If so would i need to pay a split to the brokerage?