Recommendation for an Insurance Company

3 Replies

I was wondering if anyone could help me finding a good Insurance company for a triplex?  Please let me know which insurance company you use for your rental properties.

We are licensed agents in Pennsylvania and work with many companies that insure triplexes.  Please feel free to contact us if we can assist.

Hi Rogelio!

I work with an independent agency that specializes in landlord, dwelling, and homeowners policies. We do business in 9 states including Pennsylvania! I don't think I can give you a phone number in the forums, but if you want to PM me I can give you all of our information. We have access to a TON of companies that will write all types of investment properties. And, we're passionate about making sure our client's investments are insured correctly. Give me a shout and we'd love to help you!

The one-stop-shop for REI
Find Local Home Improvement Pros!
Check out our network of trusted, local contractors for all of your home improvement projects.
Find a Contractor

Hi @Rogelio Vivero for my clients and myself on the 1-4 units we use The Philadelphia Contributionship, Safeco, Guard mostly. If packaged with auto, Erie.  State Auto and Travelers now and then.  Depends on the area and the situation.  Happy to take a look if you can't find someone local. You just need to Google "city" independent insurance agency. We are based out of eastern PA, but have clients spread across PA and surrounding states.