Where can I find an experienced property manager?

5 Replies

I'm a licensed agent in Phila seeking an experienced property manager (as business partner) to set up a new property management office. I will do leasing. Tony

Updated almost 2 years ago


@Tony Bon I would check on NARPM.com for it.  Also when you ask a question like that on Bigger Pockets use key words in your email.  No one on BP has "Phila" as a key word.  You want to say Philadelphia or use the specific suburbs so those local people will pick up and reply to you on here.

It would need a broker of record and only an associate broker, or a broker can manage an office in PA.

NARPM will generally show you PMs who are already working with a brokerage, not necessarily available to form a partnership and new PM company with you. I agree with posting here on the jobs forums and also just putting out a regular job ad as mentioned (indeed, cl, etc)