Skip to content
General Landlording & Rental Properties

User Stats

Votes
Robert Collins
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Greenville County SC / Atlanta, GA
Votes |
So I'm ready to make a offer on 2 properties what's next ?

Robert Collins
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Greenville County SC / Atlanta, GA
Posted Jan 18 2020, 20:07

ok so here is where im at, i went to look at 7 properties today in Columbus Ga. out of the 7 i found 2 that i like as far as the neightborhood, the actual homes, i got to get out and meet the neightbors that have been living there from years, so i enjoyed myself and im ready to make those offers, the thing is , this is a new market, i dont really have any connections here , both homes are listed, so i guess ill need to find a good realtor, good contractor, good PM, a home inspector, a closing attorney, im paying cash for the homes, ....as far as buying it in a LLC or my personal name im not sure what to do in this situation, I only have one property which is my primary, and i was wondering if i plan on doing a refi after i have a tenant in and my seasonal period is up, im probaly going to have a issuse with the bank wanting to refi the house that is in a LLC, but i also hate to have the loan in my personal name and the tenant get hurt or something and wants to sue me personally so what the best way to do this, i do have some other assets a couple of 18 wheelers, a decent non retirement mutual fund account, my personal home thats it,

just looking for some advice and direction please feel free to chime in and send those contacts you have to my PM

thanks in advance

Loading replies...