Hi, BP families. 

I've been following BP for several months and got laid off few months ago. I am taking it as an opportunity to start my business for real estate investor. I formed single member LLC and getting EIN next week. Once I open up bank account, I will transfer the seed money to get the business started.

I knew that real estate license is a good to have, so I am taking a class to get it, but this got to me thinking about other types of licenses as well. I've been doing a lot of woodworking and re modelings in my home, so I know how works should be done. But, am I allowed to fix or remodel LLC owned property? What kind of licenses should I get in order to operate the business under LLC?