Good Evening everyone , I have a major question. I'm a 24 year old who has been told there are many ways to obtain residential property though late taxes within  my county's tax accessor's office. Now is there a way to do the same just with retail or commercial property. If more details are needed i'll be more then willing to ask them. I wanna obtain such property to possibly be able to to do something similar to 29 Rooms in NYC or maybe something a long the lines of one of these places detailed in the article listed below .