Where to find an agreement of sale

6 Replies

@Joseph Romano don't use a form from a google search. What are you looking for exactly...a purchase and sale agreement? What type of property and what type of acquisition strategy. Let me know a little more about your use and purpose and I might have an attorney drafted contract I can share.

@Brandon Sturgill i was listening to the bugger pockets podcast and a guest on the show suggested that as a new investor to find an agreement of sale for your state and read it over about ten times. After reading it over 10 times, he suggested to highlight the section(s) that I still do not understand and ask for someone to help explain the specific section(s). If you don’t mind, I would greatly appreciate if you are able to e-mail or send me a copy of the agreement of sale. Would you also mind if after looking over the form I ask you questions about it?

Originally posted by @Brandon Sturgill :

@Joseph Romano don't use a form from a google search. What are you looking for exactly...a purchase and sale agreement? What type of property and what type of acquisition strategy. Let me know a little more about your use and purpose and I might have an attorney drafted contract I can share.

I concede I was a bit short on time and also in my response yesterday but the link was at least to the state of ohio's government website. Not that what you have to offer isn't of more value. Just wanted to clarify for posterity's sake.