Are there any crowdfunding sites for international deals

5 Replies

I haven't found any yet.  iFunding has machinery set up for this, but they haven't listed any yet.  There are different things depending on what you're asking.  Domestic investors crowdfunding international property transactions is a lot different than international investors investing in domestic offerings.  

Which are you trying to find?

I build social housing in Southern Baja and am looking for investors. I did find one site that may work. Crowdfunder.com and crowdfunder.mx

Projects in other countries have different laws and currency exchange rates to deal with.  I think most of the portals are still busy trying to navigate the maze here in The States.  Please do post back if you end up finding some to list your deals.  

Hey @Briant Patterson Crowdfunder successfully raises funds for startups and companies, as opposed to real estate projects. 

Originally posted by @Bryan Hancock :

I haven't found any yet.  iFunding has machinery set up for this, but they haven't listed any yet.  There are different things depending on what you're asking.  Domestic investors crowdfunding international property transactions is a lot different than international investors investing in domestic offerings.  

Which are you trying to find?

Hi Bryan, i am more interested in the Domestic Investors crowd funding international property transactions. I would be glad for a chat with you when you have time on this. We are looking at setting up a portal that raises investments for Africa offerings

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here