Anyone using PropStream recently?

45 Replies

Is there anyone who has used PropStream lately.  I'm considering using it for finding and evaluating leads.  All the reviews on BP I found were several years old.  A company can turn around itself in that time frame.  So I'm wondering if anyone has used PropStream within the last year or so?  Thanks  

I'm still in my free trial and so far so good. It gives you a lot of functionality and a ton of details. The data isn't always up to date so I'd look out for that. 

Hey Jon, I currently use Propstream and i love it. I use it as my go-to source for comps (of course, simple) but i also use it to help me evaluate investment opportunities in other markets. The information it provides on single and multi-family properties (no commercial), IMO is great. I've used various public and commercial websites to pool owner and property info into an offer i can make to a seller. Propstreams pull of the same information under one roof is solid. However, i do go back to the public and commercial sites and compare from time to time. I do owner financing and lease options in my area. I use the mortgage and rent info from Propstream to help write offers i am confident will peak the owners interest if they are mildly or highly motivated. I've been told that the data they aggregate is never more than 30 days old. I'm ok with that. I've also looked at some of the past comments ppl have made in BP regarding Propstream and the not so positive experience they've encountered with the app. I've been using Propstream for several months now and i only have good things to say about it. Also, Guru's i have worked with and/or follow like Joe McCall, Cody Sperber and Phil Pustejovsky, have turned to it as well. Hope this helps.

I am using it in Salt Lake City Utah and it has worked ok! For some reason our entire states info is off when it comes to sqft of properties. Besides that I have not encountered any problems with the service.

Curious on this as well. I just signed up yesterday for my free trial, and after playing around with the program for a bit it seems very promising. I did spot check some leads from that site vs my Listsource ones, and they match up. I plan on creating a custom list today through the site and will do a test batch of mailers. If I remember I'll report back here on any progress/success.

@Amelia Posely Yes, I wanted to try a competitor before committing but forgot to cancel at the last second and I'm glad I still have it. It eliminates so many steps/websites because you can find so many key details with 1 click. Example: comps, arv, est. rent, days on market. I love it already and it's only been 8 days lol. I've easily found a host of cash buyers as well. 

Originally posted by @Jones Simone :

@Amelia Posely Yes, I wanted to try a competitor before committing but forgot to cancel at the last second and I'm glad I still have it. It eliminates so many steps/websites because you can find so many key details with 1 click. Example: comps, arv, est. rent, days on market. I love it already and it's only been 8 days lol. I've easily found a host of cash buyers as well. 

You found your cash buyer off the software? That's my thing is I'm on a budget and I don't want 10 different apps or software to have when I can have like 1to do everything. I still have my regular apps.

@Amelia Posely I found cash buyers in the areas I am working. I am still new to the industry so I wanted to locate the buyers to build my list and see what they are buying so I know exactly what I should be looking for to add value. I also wanted reassurance that cash buyers were out there- and they are indeed! Definitely try the trial. Just remember to cancel on the 7th day if you need time to shop around or budget for it. I wanted to try REI Pro as well but I'll probably wait until next month.

@Amelia Posely I found cash buyers in the areas I am working. I am still new to the industry so I wanted to locate the buyers to build my list and see what they are buying so I know exactly what I should be looking for to add value. I also wanted reassurance that cash buyers were out there- and they are indeed! Definitely try the trial. Just remember to cancel on the 7th day if you need time to shop around or budget for it. I wanted to try REI Pro as well but I'll probably wait until next month.

I definitely will, and that's what I did I built up a cash buyers list I have close to 10 right now, but I have went driving for dollars and etc. I was told by a wholesaler to stack your list. Make sure you find good apps to help with as well. 

@Amelia Posely Yes, that is what I am working on as well. -Apps/systems, routines, marketing... all on a tight budget. What other apps are you using? So far, this is the only paid service I've used besides a skiptrace I had done, which I am now doing for free until further notice... Though Prop Stream offers it, I'm trying to keep costs low. 

@Amelia Posely Yes, that is what I am working on as well. -Apps/systems, routines, marketing... all on a tight budget. What other apps are you using? So far, this is the only paid service I've used besides a skiptrace I had done, which I am now doing for free until further notice... Though Prop Stream offers it, I'm trying to keep costs low. 

I have a few people I need to skiptrace. Look up landglide its amazing. 

@Amelia Posely Nice! Thank you! I just watched a video about it. Definitely more reliable then google maps lol. I will be downloading it today! 

It gives you detail on who owns every piece of land or property and etc.

@Amelia Posely I like the idea of that while driving for dollars. I have to check it out because Prop Stream gives me that as well, so I wouldn't pay for both. I am all for a trial though.. By the way, REI Pro is similar to Prop Stream but gives you a 30 day trial, monthly cost is 105 after. I haven't tried it but a friend of mine is giving it a shot.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here