Anyone using PropStream recently?

46 Replies

This post has been removed.

I’m giving it a shot a plus I really don’t depend on a system I also put in the work a lot of people want everything to just come you have to go get it that’s with any system I love this system and I close on any system it’s dope 

@Alain Perez-Majul it's still to early to tell. Need to send at least 6 mailers (1mo intervals) to really judge its effectiveness.

Propstream leads are only 1 of my sources for my DM list. My response rates are still around the standard 1%. I did check and at least 1 call has been from a propstream lead. Didn't go anywhere...but at least it was legit. 

@Peter Stewart I'm with you on that. Takes a few to get a good idea of what to expect. This particular mailer was rather large, with almost 0% response rate, which really was a punch to the gut haha. Was likely a one off situation, however. 

going to keep testing it some to see, and will have to report back. Best of luck with yours!

@Alain Perez-Majul that sucks! I've heard it happens though. Keep at it - consistency is key. I've been a broker for over a decade now and I can vouch for the fact that it usually takes 5-7 touches before getting successful results. So many people give up after they have an experience like yours. 

I'm 4mo into my campaign and although I've gotten a few legit calls (on top of a few angry ones), I have not gotten a deal yet. I am still working 1 lead though that came from D4D. Might be too far off on price, but it was legit enough to where I visited the property for a walkthrough and I did give them an offer. So...we'll see!

@Peter Stewart Yeah man, not fun haha. But you're right- too many people stop after a similar experience. Consistency is definitely key. The next mailer to the same list might bring in a couple/few deals to make up for the first mishap. Appreciate the feedback on your past experience.

LOL @ the angry calls. Those are always a blast... Fingers crossed on the D4D lead! 

I recently tried propstream and liked it but there were issues in my county because I live in Indiana and it is a non-disclosure state as well as Texas. I am going back for another 7-day trial. I liked it and the features are great. I just wasn't sure I wanted to use it, but looking at other data providers are more expensive and this does everything I need, just a small problem with one county and well there are no boundaries as far as needing real estate agents in different states.

Originally posted by @Jones Simone :

@Amelia Posely I like the idea of that while driving for dollars. I have to check it out because Prop Stream gives me that as well, so I wouldn't pay for both. I am all for a trial though.. By the way, REI Pro is similar to Prop Stream but gives you a 30 day trial, monthly cost is 105 after. I haven't tried it but a friend of mine is giving it a shot.

I tried REI Pro. They only give you a 15 day trial now. The "free" look up never pulls any data, so you have to send your lists that you pull in REI Pro to be skip traced. After paying to have a couple of lists skip traced, I realized the data was old. All of the data is from 2018, and we are in Q3 of 2019. I got several, "I sold that house last year" replies. I ended before my trial was up

Originally posted by @Mike Hayes :
Originally posted by @Jones Simone:

@Amelia Posely I like the idea of that while driving for dollars. I have to check it out because Prop Stream gives me that as well, so I wouldn't pay for both. I am all for a trial though.. By the way, REI Pro is similar to Prop Stream but gives you a 30 day trial, monthly cost is 105 after. I haven't tried it but a friend of mine is giving it a shot.

I tried REI Pro. They only give you a 15 day trial now. The "free" look up never pulls any data, so you have to send your lists that you pull in REI Pro to be skip traced. After paying to have a couple of lists skip traced, I realized the data was old. All of the data is from 2018, and we are in Q3 of 2019. I got several, "I sold that house last year" replies. I ended before my trial was up

I had a similar situation when I contacted a probate lead which the owner said that she sold it in 2018.

I'm into Propstream for over a month now & I'm very disappointed. Everything is outdated, listings are showing active that have been sold, liens are inaccurate, preforeclosures have already gone to auction, etc. I've been in touch with tech support but I'm probably going to discontinue.

I think propstream is great. Its clearly explains how much the homeowner owes on a mortgage and equity section. Because of the price and numerous competitors that offer similar information. All I really want to know how much they owe on their mortgage and estimated equity. Does anyone know of a software that doesn't cost 100 dollars a month that offers that information?

This post has been removed.

I've been using PropStream for about two months and it runs really, really slow for me. Not sure if anyone else feels like it has a significant lag.

I also noticed that many of the "pre-foreclosure" listings had already been to auction.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here