• Raleigh, NC
Votes |
STRategy Webinar - How to get started in Short Term Rentals

Joseph Bafia
  • Investor
  • Raleigh, NC
Posted Nov 30 2021, 06:25

7 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Greeting Fellow BPers! 

As you all know, the BiggerPockets community is a great resource of information for everything Real Estate, especially for those new to investing.  I have learned so much from the forums and have also shared my insights and journey to others.  

Since so many have reached out regarding Short Term rentals and our path, I wanted to try and touch as many people as possible with a web call that can offer some guidance to those who are new to real estate, but particularly interested in Short Term Rentals (STR) and how to get started.

This will be a FREE VIRTUAL event and the agenda will look like:

• Introduction - Our story and how we got started 
  • Guests Presenters - Several who have recently purchased their first property and how they got started
  • Realtor - Advice on navigating the buying process
  • Q & A - Full hour of your Questions and Answers

I've been answering questions for individuals over the past several months and felt like an informational to the masses would be beneficial and show others that buying your first STR can be done!

Register at the event link and as always, please reach out with any questions!

Loading replies...