Mike Nuss
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Entrepreneur
  • Portland, OR
Posted Jan 15 2021, 13:24
This event is brought to you by:

No Replies

• 01/26/21 04:30PM - 06:00PM America/Los_Angeles
  • https://investorlab.com/first-time-virtual-event-pre-registration/?event=market-forecast-january-26-2021
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

The pandemic won’t stop us from keeping up tradition! I (Mike Nuss) am back again, virtually, this time, to share my 7th annual PDX Market Forecast with Investor Lab.

In my monthly market updates, I share fresh takes, analysis of the latest market data, and typically accurate predictions about where our market is headed. In this presentation, I'll be expanding on this format and taking a look at what we can expect in 2021. We will revisit 2020 (we know no-one actually wants to go back!), and dive into the economic indicators for the new year.

After the presentation, stay on the call for some Q+A and interactive breakout room networking!

CE credits are available for licensed brokers. 

Investor Lab members can register through our online platform linked here!

Not a member? You can pre-register and attend this event for free using the