Looking for an Airbnb investment property in Denver? Want a second home in Denver to flee during the horrible summers?
You can't just do short-term rentals anywhere. I'll be giving a presentation on the Airbnb laws in various Denver cities. (Denver's not friendly to STRs, but three immediate suburbs just passed laws to allow them.)
A few of the topics we'll cover:
- The details of Wheat Ridge's proposed Airbnb investment law
- The big difference between Littleton's law and the others.
- How future changes to these cities' Airbnb laws would affect existing Airbnb investments
- Case studies of successful Airbnb properties in Denver, Colorado Springs, Arvada and Littleton
- An update on Denver's STR law and an interesting Airbnb-friendly condo development
- Whether Colorado Springs' latest Airbnb law has killed any investment opportunities there
- How medium-term furnished rentals might be a good alternative
Whether you want a second home to visit and need Airbnb money to cover the mortgage, or you're looking for a pure STR investment, we'll dive deep into what we know about the laws and then open it up for questions.
The event is FREE and online at: https://meet.google.com/nbg-cuks-rwm
Hope to see you there.
Hey Austinte BPers!
Hoping you're emerging from the cold and doing okay down there. For any of you wanting a second home to enjoy an awesome urban setting with a ski area nearby, Denver and Colorado in general is a great spot to pick up a vacation rental home.
I'll be giving a talk tomorrow, Tuesday, Feb. 23 at 6 p.m. about the Airbnb laws in Colorado cities. Because the first step toward buying that Colorado vacation home is knowing where you can do it legally.
Join us online at https://meet.google.com/nbg-cu...
See you there!