Looking for an Airbnb investment property in Denver? Want a second home in Denver to flee the brutal Chicago summers?
I'll be giving a presentation on the Airbnb laws in various Denver area cities. (Denver's not friendly to STRs, but three immediate suburbs just passed laws to allow them.)
A few of the topics we'll cover:
- The details of Wheat Ridge's proposed Airbnb investment law
- The big difference between Littleton's law and the others.
- How future changes to these cities' Airbnb laws would affect existing Airbnb investments
- Case studies of successful Airbnb properties in Denver, Colorado Springs, Arvada and Littleton
- An update on Denver's STR law and an interesting Airbnb-friendly condo development
- Whether Colorado Springs' latest Airbnb law has killed any investment opportunities there
- How medium-term furnished rentals might be a good alternative
The event is FREE and online at: https://meet.google.com/nbg-cuks-rwm
Hope to see you there.
It's 60 degrees in Denver and sunny today. Why do you care? Because you want a second home to escape the brutal winters and Hades-like summer. That's why. Denver and Colorado in general is a great spot to pick up a vacation rental home.
I'll be giving a talk tomorrow, Tuesday, Feb. 23 at 6 p.m. about the Airbnb laws in Colorado cities. Because the first step toward buying that Colorado vacation home is knowing where you can do it and where you can't.
Join us online at https://meet.google.com/nbg-cu...
See you there!