SJREIG - #32 "Overcoming Obstacles" @ Lunacy Brewing

Kevin Santos
Pro Member
  • Realtor
  • Audubon, NJ
Posted Feb 17 2021, 13:13

14 Replies

• 02/24/21 07:00PM - 09:00PM America/New_York
  • Address: back of building, 1500 W Kings Hwy Unit C Haddon Heights , New Jersey 08035
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hey South Jersey and fellow BP Investors! 

I know you're used to seeing @Justin Eaton's pretty face on these announcements, but I'm taking the lead on this one. :) 

This is SJREIG's first in-person meetup in 2021, and won't feature any particular speaker. Instead, I want you to come with your problems, and share them with the rest of us over a beer. I want to keep this event fun and interactive as that is the best part of coming together in-person, meeting like-minded individuals who share your passion! 

In my few years investing I've come to learn that every situation is unique, and in many cases there are many solutions to a possible problem. 

I have also noticed we have a lot of new and aspiring RE investors following our page - and even if you have just discovered RE, you're welcome and encouraged to come and learn from some local investors! 

Whether your problem is where to start, getting the first deal, getting financing, fixing your credit, estimating rehabs, working with contractors, finding deals*, radioactive ninja rats in the basement, or something else, we want to hear about it! 

We all have had at least one roadblock through this pandemic but the end is in sight, so come out, bring your mask, have a beer, and bring your stories. 

**One final note, we’re also trying to help out small business in the area through these times, so PLEASE RSVP and let us know you’re coming as the brewery has a very limited capacity due to Covid and we have to give them a number of attendees!**

See you there, 

Kev 

REAL Broker LLC Logo

Loading replies...