Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • North Richland Hills, TX
Posted Sep 6 2021, 22:05

No Replies

• 09/11/21 09:00AM - 12:00PM America/Chicago
  • Holiday Inn Express, 820 Thousand Oaks Dr Hurst, Texas 76054
  • $25

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

IN PERSON & ONLINE THIS Saturday, September 11, 2021!!!

MORE WAYS THAN EVER TO FIND YOUR NEXT REAL ESTATE DEAL

Breakfast Included!!!

In Person AND Online! - Zoom Meeting Access Info will be sent in a Registration Confirmation email.

If you want to learn LOTS of ways to find great Real Estate Investment deals, this meeting is for you.   What are the most effective marketing methods? How can I find deals without spending a lot of my own   time? How can I find deals without spending a lot of money? What should my marketing budget be? With   so much valuable information shared, this is one of our most popular topics, so be prepared to take lots   of notes.

I look forward to meeting you there. Say hi to me at the registration table, or chat with me online and let me know you saw us on Bigger Pockets!

~ Cindy

COST to ATTEND:

REGISTER ONLINE: $20

AT THE DOOR : $25

The meeting will be held at the Holiday Inn Express at Hurst. [ 820 Thousand Oaks Dr.]For the convenience of our guests, we are providing the option for ZOOM access as well.

TO REGISTER:
Please check www.dfwreiclub.com home page where you'll find a link to the meeting registration for more details.$25 AT THE DOOR: :: N O T E :: For our IN-PERSON meetings, we do have limited seating, so it is best (...and it saves you $5) to [REGISTER ahead online] to help insure that we have enough seats for everyone.

For virtual meeting attendees, you will receive a link to our ZOOM meeting once you register.You can reach Robin at 817-300-1132 if you have any questions.