Wholesaling Houses Mastermind Meetup DFW

Sandra N.
  • Investor
  • Dallas, TX
Posted Oct 12 2021, 22:35
This event is brought to you by:

No Replies

• 10/20/21 01:00PM - 02:30PM America/Chicago
  • Full address will be sent via email 24 hours before event Dallas, Texas 75228
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

ON-SITE MEETING: How Providing Value to the Seller Sealed the Deal!

There is no doubt wholesaling in DFW is quite competitive. HOWEVER, setting yourself apart and always providing value will put you ahead of those who don't.

ALWAYS PROVIDE VALUE!

Join me this month at our second on-site meeting of the year. This meeting will be held at a property I closed last month. The competition (with at least 5-7 other wholesalers) was high but I sealed the deal by providing value to the seller.

DURING THIS MEETING, I will cover..
- How this wholesale deal was acquired
- How I estimated repairs
- Tips on how to add value with sellers and what I provided for the seller of this house
- How a cash buyer was secured

The property is located in Dallas, TX 75228 but the full address will be sent via email 24 hours before this meeting.

The goal for this Meetup is to empower, encourage, and to give great nuggets of information to help you along the way.

SPACE IS LIMITED.