Bigger Pockets Corpus Christi, Tx Monthly Meetup

David Ray Norris Jr.
Pro Member
Posted Aug 20 2022, 14:20

4 Replies

• 09/06/22 06:30PM - 09:00PM America/Chicago
  • Mesquite St. Comedy Club, 617 Mesquite St. Corpus Christi, Texas 78401
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Tuesday Sept. 6th at 6:30pm is our next Monthly Meetup at our new location the Mesquite St. Comedy Club! 

AJ with Rustic Enterprises Home Inspection will be educating the group about the ins and outs of home inspections and things to look out for in our area!

After the presentation, members will have the opportunity to share recent wins, deep dive on a good or bad deal, or ask questions, so come prepared with ideas in mind.

Look forward to see you there!

User Stats

Votes
David Ray Norris Jr.
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Aug 20 2022, 14:31

ATTENTION!!! The meeting will be at the Mesquite St. Comedy Club SOUTHSIDE location at: 

4535 S Padre Island Dr Suite #1, Corpus Christi, TX 78411

Not sure how to edit or delete the original event post.

User Stats

Votes
Moses Mesa
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Corpus Christi, TX
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Corpus Christi, TX
Replied Aug 20 2022, 14:44

I'll be there. 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Replied Aug 30 2022, 16:24

Whats up everyone , My name is Tony . I was checking if you Guys did any zoom meet ups ? Im based out of the bay area (north bay). Im looking for short term rentals and possible subject to or creative  finance . What are your thoughts about S. Padre island area ?   Thank you 

User Stats

Votes
Moses Mesa
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Corpus Christi, TX
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Corpus Christi, TX
Replied Aug 31 2022, 12:28

I haven't seen any being done in the area. Im all for it though, we could get way more done. SPI is a great location to invest, but the insurance and taxes can be a bit much.