Laura Alamery
  • Investor and RE Mentor
  • Miami, FL
Posted Sep 10 2022, 08:48

2 Replies

• 09/13/22 08:00PM - 10:00PM America/New_York
  • https://sys.realestateinvestingwomen.com/ws-reg-virtual-wholesaling-gen-ws
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Hello there -

One of the biggest problems that real estate investors who want to start and grow their business is...not knowing where to start!

One minute you're working on leads, and the next you're unsure of what the next step to take is, or how to grow your business. Especially with the way that the world has changed!

You might be thinking... how on earth, can I invest in properties that I can't see all the way across the country?

Or maybe, how does one virtually wholesale properties?

The whole point of starting your business was so you could grow it, make more money, and be able to make your own schedule...right?

And instead you find yourself confused or maybe feel like you're running on a treadmill unable to move forward with your business, or maybe even unsure of how or where to start.

It can be absolutely exhausting and demoralizing.
But what if I told you...it didn't have to be.

That really there are five main steps you need to know how to virtually wholesale and skyrocket your business to the next level.

They are:
What Exactly is Wholesaling & How to Do It;

• What Works TODAY - the 4 Core Strategies of Wholesaling (there are 4 subniches to wholesaling) and how you can capitalize them for real estate investing;
  • The BEST Markets to Wholesale and Why - in other words, not saturated;
  • High Quality Leads - where to find them (you should get at least 1 contract for every 300 leads - if you don't, then you don't have the right leads;)
  • The 3 Biggest Mistakes that Wholesalers Do - these might surprise you, but they make the most difference in the business;
  • The Proven 5 Steps System - Just "Rinse & Repeat" - and how to scale the plan up exponentially and set it up on automated pilot - work smarter not harder.

The bad news is, you don't know how to do those things.

So what's the good news?

We're going to show you how to do all those things at our two hour workshop on Virtual Wholesaling coming up on September 13th , at 8 pm EST.

If you want to how to master these steps and so much more...join us for our workshop!

REGISTER HERE

Are you in? Are you ready to make that shift and change in your life, and really grow your business more than you may have ever thought was possible?

See you live for our workshop on September 13th at 8:00pm EST.

To your success,
Laura & Liz

User Stats

Votes
Replied Sep 20 2022, 12:34

Are there anymore coming up?

User Stats

Votes
Kaitlyn Zavala
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Nov 22 2022, 15:40

Hi Laura, 

I'm new to the BP space and unfortunately missed your workshop! Do you have another workshop coming up soon and/or if possible I'd love to set up a time with you to ask you a few questions regarding your experience. I've been researching wholesaling, but want to educate myself further on how to virtually whole sale. Thanks! 

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.