Votes |
Happy Hour Meetup in Richmond VA!

Tiffany L.
  • New to Real Estate
  • Richmond, VA
Posted Sep 18 2022, 18:21

12 Replies

• 09/26/22 05:30PM - 07:30PM America/New_York
  • There is ample parking, Sloop John B | Island Style Taco Bar: 1420 N Parham Rd Suite M226, Henrico, VA 23229 Richmond, Virginia 23229
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

We're back for the Fall! Come have a drink and get some food and network with other local investors!This is a great opportunity for new as well as seasoned investors to network and build lasting relationships! People from all areas of Real Estate are encouraged to come regardless of experience level. Residential, Commercial, Wholesalers, Contractors, Flippers, Real Estate Agents/Brokers, Property Managers, Lenders, and Rental Property Owners are all welcome. We can all learn from one another!

What: RVA REI Meet-up
When: Mon, Sept 26th, 5:30 PM
Where: Sloop John B Taco Bar
1420 N Parham Rd, Richmond, VA 23229

*There will be no product pitching (we are not here to sell you anything) at this meetup (but you are encouraged to bring deals and services your business can provide). It is simply an opportunity to provide value to investors and professionals looking for a network.

User Stats

Votes
Nancy Mitchell
  • Glen Allen, VA
Votes |
  • Glen Allen, VA
Replied Sep 19 2022, 11:16

Sounds awesome. Will try to make it

User Stats

Votes
Thomas Martin
  • Investor
  • Richmond VA. Maryland. Athens, GA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Richmond VA. Maryland. Athens, GA
Replied Sep 22 2022, 11:44

This is so great that you networking and reaching out.  I am going to forward to my business partner who is local to see if she can attend.

Can I ask if you know any RE attorneys in the area you would recommend?  We are looking to develop a Multifamily deal and want a contact with expertise in that area. 

Hope to get down there to one of your meetings soon and keep it up!

Tom M.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Tiffany L.
  • New to Real Estate
  • Richmond, VA
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Richmond, VA
Replied Sep 22 2022, 13:33

@Thomas Martin - I do not know any RE attorneys that I would recommend 

User Stats

Votes
Brandon Spurlock
  • Realtor
  • Richmond, VA
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Richmond, VA
Replied Sep 26 2022, 11:46
Quote from @Thomas Martin:

This is so great that you networking and reaching out.  I am going to forward to my business partner who is local to see if she can attend.

Can I ask if you know any RE attorneys in the area you would recommend?  We are looking to develop a Multifamily deal and want a contact with expertise in that area. 

Hope to get down there to one of your meetings soon and keep it up!

Tom M.

We work with a few fantastic attorneys here in Richmond. Feel free to shoot me a message and I'd be happy to pass them along!

User Stats

Votes
Replied Oct 20 2022, 05:51

Hi all, I’ve been signed up for awhile but recently started browsing the forum regularly and came across this post when I searched for Richmond. I’d love to know when the next happy hour will be.

I am an attorney and live in the Richmond suburbs. I am looking to start investing so it would be great to connect with experienced investors (and others too!). 

I will create another post as well introducing myself in case few see this.

Thanks!

User Stats

Votes
Jammie Floyd
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Nov 8 2022, 09:46

Hi everyone!  I am looking for a property in Richmond.  Any realtor recommendations from the group that are investor friendly?  - Jammie

User Stats

Votes
Replied Nov 8 2022, 10:37
Quote from @Jammie Floyd:

Hi everyone!  I am looking for a property in Richmond.  Any realtor recommendations from the group that are investor friendly?  - Jammie

Hi Jammie! Welcome! I would point to @Brandon Spurlock . I attended the local HH yesterday and have been in touch and he is knowledgeable about the market and an investor himself! Hope that helps and hope to see you at the next HH. 

User Stats

Votes
Jammie Floyd
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Nov 8 2022, 13:37
Quote from @Rajiv R.:
Quote from @Jammie Floyd:

Hi Jammie! Welcome! I would point to @Brandon Spurlock . I attended the local HH yesterday and have been in touch and he is knowledgeable about the market and an investor himself! Hope that helps and hope to see you at the next HH. 

Thank you so much Rajiv!   I have reached out to Brandon

User Stats

Votes
Replied Dec 18 2022, 13:26

User Stats

Votes
Replied Dec 18 2022, 13:26

Will there be more of these events?

User Stats

Votes
Brandon Spurlock
  • Realtor
  • Richmond, VA
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Richmond, VA
Replied Dec 21 2022, 05:16

Hi @Eliott Clark, yes there will! We hope to continue monthly meet-ups early in 2023. Stay tuned!

User Stats

Votes
Chelle Cumberbatch
  • Property Manager
  • Sandston, Va
Votes |
  • Property Manager
  • Sandston, Va
Replied Jan 21 2023, 15:48
Quote from @Brandon Spurlock:

Hi @Eliott Clark, yes there will! We hope to continue monthly meet-ups early in 2023. Stay tuned!

I look forward to attending the next meet up