Skip to content
Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Matthew Thurman
Pro Member
  • Lakeland, Fl
Votes |
Fort Lauderdale - Landlords and Lager October Meetup!

Matthew Thurman
Pro Member
  • Lakeland, Fl
Posted Sep 19 2022, 10:11

1 Reply

• 10/06/22 07:00PM - 09:00PM America/New_York
  • the Brass Tap, Fort Lauderdale, US-1 and 6th st., 551 N Federal Hwy #600 Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33301, 551 N Federal Hwy #600 Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33304
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Your NETWORK = YOUR NETWORTH! 

I cant express enough how much easier and more profitable my real estate journey has been since I started growing my network. Doing it alone is difficult, time consuming, and just not as much fun!!!

The wife and I started Landlords and Lager over a year ago, its been soooo much fun to watch friends grow their own business and network through this amazing group of people! 

We generally have 30-40 people show up any give month from all aspects of real estate investing. Private lenders, JV partners, Airbnb hosts, contractors, Title Escrow, you name it.... If you need a team member i'm sure they attend Landlords and Lager!

Come join us and grow your own network! We ALWAYS meet the first Thursday of the month at the Brass Tap Fort Lauderdale. Right on US-1 and 6th street.  The event is always free, no sales pitches and no fees, and no presentations... Just good people and cold beer! 

Next event is October 6th, at 7pm. Look for me in person, I'll be there ready to make any introductions I can! 

Follow us on facebook here!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/landlordsandlager

User Stats

Votes
Richard Morrison
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Fort Lauderdale, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Fort Lauderdale, FL