Matt Robinson
  • Developer
  • Daphne, AL
Posted Oct 4 2022, 05:00

1 Reply

• 10/10/22 07:00PM - 08:30PM America/Chicago
  • Mobile Convention Center, 1 S. Water Street Mobile, Alabama 36602
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

One of the most common questions from new real estate investors is, “Do I need my real estate license to flip houses?” or sometimes asked another way, “SHOULD I get my real estate license to flip houses?” And while the two questions may sound similar, the answers are actually quite different.

There isn’t a law (at least in MOST states) that requires you to be a licensed real estate agent to flip houses, HOWEVER there are some very compelling reasons as to why you SHOULD consider pursuing licensure in your state. At this month’s meeting of the Professional Investors Guild, we will discuss the reasons why real estate investors should at least CONSIDER getting licensed.

Topics to be covered include:

✅ Top 5 Investor Benefits of Licensure

✅ How to Get 1 FREE Year of Motivated Seller Marketing

✅ How to Generate Higher ROI & Convert More Leads to Cash!

✅ & So Much More!

If you're an active or aspiring real estate investor, this is a meeting you won't want to miss! We'll be in MOBILE on Monday, October 10th at the Mobile Convention Center.

Registration and networking begin at 6:30 PM and the meeting starts at 7 PM! Invite a friend and join us!

User Stats

Votes
Replied Nov 18 2022, 04:07

I'm late to the party here. Will there be anymore meetups in the Mobile area?