Votes |
Brick & Brews: The one that got away - Murder Motel

Amy Feller
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Minneapolis, MN
Posted Oct 5 2022, 07:30

2 Replies

• 10/11/22 06:00PM - 07:30PM America/Chicago
  • Join us up in the loft in the back! , 3055 NE Columbia Ave Suite 102 Minneapolis, Minnesota 55418
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Everyone has that property (or 10) they knew they should have bought. Maybe it was every property you looked at in 2009 or an opportunity with returns too good to be true. Your renovation budget could have taken a big hit and the cash flow would have totally made up for it.

In honor of Halloween, Brittney and I are going to share a deal we looked at last fall. We call it Murder Motel. There was an incident the night before we put in an offer. We will show you the numbers, talk about our plans for the property and what happened the night before we put in an offer!

Grab a beer and join us!!  

User Stats

Votes
Amy Feller
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Minneapolis, MN
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Minneapolis, MN
Replied Oct 5 2022, 07:31

User Stats

Votes
Jacob Carroll
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Minneapolis
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Minneapolis
Replied Oct 5 2022, 20:31

In the middle of a remodel, but I will do my best to make it out, cheers!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes