Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Erik Manley
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Orange, CT
Votes |
The Milford Real Estate Investors Network Returns!

Erik Manley
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Orange, CT
Posted Oct 14 2022, 09:04
This event is brought to you by:

7 Replies

• 11/09/22 06:00PM - 08:30PM America/New_York
  • Bad Sons Brewery, 251 Roosevelt Dr Derby, Connecticut 06418
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Come join Erik Manley and Brian Almeida as they kick off their monthly real estate networking event!

User Stats

Votes
Louis Fernandes
  • Investor
Votes |
  • Investor
Replied Oct 14 2022, 12:06

Interested. Is this open to the public? I'm a wholesaler real estate investor, and interested in connecting with investor friendly REO agents. Thank you. Louis Fernandes.

User Stats

Votes
Erik Manley
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Orange, CT
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Orange, CT
Replied Oct 14 2022, 12:20
Quote from @Louis Fernandes:

Interested. Is this open to the public? I'm a wholesaler real estate investor, and interested in connecting with investor friendly REO agents. Thank you. Louis Fernandes.

Hey Louis! Yes, it’s free and open to the public. This is definitely the place to meet them, so we’ll hope to see you there!
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Louis Fernandes
  • Investor
Votes |
  • Investor
Replied Oct 14 2022, 14:04

Thank you Erik.  Nov 9th at Bad Sons Brewery, correct?  I'm from NE CT, Plainfield area, it's about 85 miles.  I'm not local, not sure if there are meetups in NE CT.  I'm willing to travel to meet up.  My interest is to connect with agents who deal with distressed properties.  I look for vacant homes, or highly motivated potential sellers, that I can pick up at deep discounts for cash, and in turn flip to cash buyers interested in rehabbing the property.  Not sure if this is what I'll find at your meetup.  Please let me know Erik.  

Highest respect,

Louis.

User Stats

Votes
Erik Manley
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Orange, CT
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Orange, CT
Replied Oct 14 2022, 14:42

No problem, there’s a little bit of everything here usually, realtors, lenders, flippers, buy and hold landlords, and other wholesalers. There used to be one up in the Manchester area run by Scott Hollister, but I don’t know if it’s still going on. If you have anything, you can always give me a call at 203-520-3536. And yes, it’s at Bad Sons brewery on November 9th. And will be every 2nd Wednesday of every following month. 

User Stats

Votes
Louis Fernandes
  • Investor
Votes |
  • Investor
Replied Nov 4 2022, 13:19

Hi Erik,  The meeting still on for 11/9 at Bad Sons?

User Stats

Votes
Erik Manley
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Orange, CT
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Orange, CT
Replied Nov 4 2022, 13:20
Quote from @Louis Fernandes:

Hi Erik,  The meeting still on for 11/9 at Bad Sons?

Yes it is! 

User Stats

Votes
Daniela Pineda
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Nov 10 2022, 15:58

I just saw this post! I am a day late! When will the next one be??