• Investor
  • Minneapolis
Posted Oct 23 2022, 17:34
This event is brought to you by:

2 Replies

• 11/09/22 04:00PM - 07:00PM America/Chicago
  • Steel Toe Brewing, 4848 West 35th Street Saint Louis Park, Minnesota 55416
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Great opportunity to network with other REIs! This month we will step thru the tax benefits of investing in Real Estate and tips to legally reduce your tax liability! We will also have guest Mike Moe step us through a multi-family deal from syndication to operation!

FB Event Page - @MPLSRealEstate

User Stats

Votes
Replied Nov 7 2022, 09:15

Is this s reoccurring meet up? Monthly? always at steel toe? I would love to participate. 

User Stats

Votes
Jacob Carroll
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Minneapolis
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Minneapolis
Replied Nov 7 2022, 12:24

Hey Jeffrey. Thanks for reaching out. I have been organizing the "Minneapolis Real Estate Investor Meetup" which I post here as well to get like-minded investors out to network, learn and collaborate. Would love to have you out to one of the events. To ensure variety, we have been hitting up a different brewery each time. This months is Steel Toe, but we have done Omni, Dangerous Man, Luce Line, Surly, Pryes, etc.

Please follow us on Insta and FB. Cheers!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes