Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Jeet Sangha
Pro Member
  • Realtor
  • Gilroy, CA
Votes |
First Ever Real Estate Meetup Group In Gilroy, CA!

Jeet Sangha
Pro Member
  • Realtor
  • Gilroy, CA
Posted Oct 27 2022, 18:51

13 Replies

• 11/15/22 06:00PM - 07:00PM America/Los_Angeles
  • 8050 Santa Teresa Blvd, Ste 210 Gilroy, California 95020
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Gilroy-Hollister REI meetup is geared towards bringing out of the area investors and local investors together. Moreover, It is a great place to meet your local real estate professionals and tradesmen.

This group is all about networking🙋‍♀️, doing deals🤝, making money💸, and of course, having fun🥳!

If you are interested in flipping🏚, wholesaling🏠, buy and hold🏘, lending your own money🏦, or if you are starting out and want to learn the business from other investors, this is the group for you.

We welcome and encourage everyone to come join us, whether you are a newbie or have been in the business for a while. We can all learn from each other.

Coldwell Banker Realty Logo

User Stats

Votes
Toni Conway
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • SF Bay CA - Investing OOState
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • SF Bay CA - Investing OOState
Replied Oct 27 2022, 19:36

This is great to see... and I'd love to attend but will need to wait for next one since I can't make it to Gilroy non week night that late.  I'll keep my eye open... thank you for setting up!  Have fun!!!

User Stats

Votes
Jeet Sangha
Pro Member
  • Realtor
  • Gilroy, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Realtor
  • Gilroy, CA
Replied Nov 1 2022, 18:00
Quote from @Toni Conway:

This is great to see... and I'd love to attend but will need to wait for next one since I can't make it to Gilroy non week night that late.  I'll keep my eye open... thank you for setting up!  Have fun!!!

Hello Toni,

Thanks for reaching out.
We’d love to have you on our next meetup! 
If more people prefer to have a meetup on the weekend. We may even look into that.
I welcome your feedback as it will help us serve our group in the best way possible.
Vacasa logo
Vacasa
|
Sponsored
We do the work. You get the ROI. We do it all for your vacation rental. All—marketing, pricing, guest requests, housekeeping & more.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Nov 12 2022, 20:46

Is the meetup still happening?

User Stats

Votes
Jeet Sangha
Pro Member
  • Realtor
  • Gilroy, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Realtor
  • Gilroy, CA
Replied Nov 13 2022, 07:49
Quote from @Jonathan Gonzalez:

Is the meetup still happening?

Yes it is! 
please feel free to message me for more info.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Dec 1 2022, 10:05

Hi all. Just joining and seeing this now.  When will the next meeting be?  I'm in Morgan Hill and would love to join up!

User Stats

Votes
Jeet Sangha
Pro Member
  • Realtor
  • Gilroy, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Realtor
  • Gilroy, CA
Replied Dec 5 2022, 08:46
Quote from @Christopher Battias:

Hi all. Just joining and seeing this now.  When will the next meeting be?  I'm in Morgan Hill and would love to join up!

Hello Christopher, The meetup is held every third Tuesday of the month at 6 Pm. I am considering making the upcoming meetup virtual instead of in person. 

User Stats

Votes
Craig Parsons
  • Contractor
  • Orofino ID, Hollister CA
Votes |
  • Contractor
Replied Dec 5 2022, 09:23

Personally while I would definitely attend a virtual meetup, I would much rather attend a live one as I feel it is more intimate and allows for more networking.  That being said though do whatever it takes to grow the group.  

User Stats

Votes
Replied Dec 7 2022, 19:31

Please let me know when the next meetup will be!

User Stats

Votes
Replied Dec 8 2022, 19:39

I missed this but I would love to attend the next one! Let me know when and I’ll do my best to go, thanks!

User Stats

Votes
Irlesis Rodriguez
  • Monterey County
Votes |
  • Monterey County
Replied Dec 13 2022, 06:02

Please let us know when the next meetup is. Interested in networking with you all. 

User Stats

Votes
Craig Parsons
  • Contractor
Votes |
  • Contractor
Replied Dec 19 2022, 07:18
Quote from @Danielle Layne:

I missed this but I would love to attend the next one! Let me know when and I’ll do my best to go, thanks!

@Danielle Layne@Irlesis Rodriguez   There is another one scheduled  for this Tuesday  https://www.biggerpockets.com/...

User Stats

Votes
Richard Riley
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Feb 5 2023, 10:36

I'm also interested in this group. However, a weekend would be nice. 

NREIG  logo
NREIG
|
Sponsored
Customizable insurance coverage with a program that’s easy to use Add, edit, and remove properties from your account any time with no minimum-earned premiums.

User Stats

Votes
Simran Kaur Wadhwa
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Feb 13 2023, 13:09

Would love to know when the next Gilroy meet up might be! Looking forward to connecting with you all.