Pro Member
Votes |
Tampa Bay Short Term Rental Hosts and Owners Meetup Group Monthly

Joseph Hill
Pro Member
Posted Oct 28 2022, 06:06

7 Replies

• 11/03/22 07:00PM - 08:00PM America/New_York
  • Big Jim's Famous Steakhouse Tavern and Tap, 10395 Seminole Blvd Largo, Florida 33778
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

If you're looking for a group of friendly and open real estate investors to exchange ideas with, come join the Tampa Bay Short-Term Rental Hosts and Owners Meetup group. Everyone is welcome- no selling! Tampa Bay Short-Term Rental Hosts and Owners

Our monthly meetings are held on the 1st Thursday of each month and we will have a topic of discussion (but are open to discussing whatever is pressing at the moment, of course). Casual and informative, and we would love to meet you!

TBSTROH Monthly Meeting

User Stats

Votes
Tyler Cook
  • Rental Property Investor
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
Replied Nov 2 2022, 18:04

Is there somewhere we can see a list of attendees? Sorry, new to this!

User Stats

Votes
Rodolfo Loureiro
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Jan 5 2023, 05:06
Any meetings this month? Thank you
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Elisa Duka
  • Saint Petersburg, FL
Votes |
  • Saint Petersburg, FL
Replied Jan 5 2023, 14:28
Quote from @Rodolfo Loureiro:

I just called that restaurant since tonight would be the first Thursday, they said no one's made a reservation for a group with that name.

User Stats

Votes
Joseph Hill
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Jan 10 2023, 14:44

Hey Rodolfo! Honestly we were having a hard time getting anyone to show up. We would get 5-6 RSVP's on Meetup and no one would communicate and no one would show up. Since Meetup costs quite a bit to keep going, we wound up shutting it down. I'd be happy to connect privately, though! 

User Stats

Votes
Joseph Hill
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Jan 10 2023, 14:45
Quote from @Elisa Duka:

I just called that restaurant since tonight would be the first Thursday, they said no one's made a reservation for a group with that name.

Hey Elise! I responded to Rodolfo with this also, but honestly, we (my business partner Angi and I) were having a hard time getting anyone to show up. We would get 5-6 RSVP's on Meetup and no one would communicate and no one would show up. Since Meetup costs quite a bit to keep going, we wound up shutting it down. I'd be happy to connect privately, though!

User Stats

Votes
Edgar Sanabia
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Saint Petersburg
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Saint Petersburg
Replied Mar 30 2023, 13:04

is this meet up still occurring ?

User Stats

Votes
Calvin Pringles
  • Real Estate Agent
  • St. Petersburg, FL
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • St. Petersburg, FL
Replied Apr 3 2023, 11:01

Also interested to know if this meetup is still meeting!