• Contractor
  • Brightwaters, NY
Posted Nov 1 2022, 12:57
This event is brought to you by:

3 Replies

• 11/16/22 07:00PM - 09:30PM America/New_York
  • 'Great South Bay Brewery', 25 Drexel Dr Bay Shore, New York 11706
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hello, Bigger Pockets Community!

HEADS UP. The next Suffolk Meetup will take place on November 16th, 2022 at the Great South Bay Brewery (25 Drexel Dr Bay Shore NY) @ 7pm.

The goal of this meeting is to connect with like-minded people and learn about the thing we all love (Real Estate). With this being said, all guests who want to be involved in Real Estate are welcome!

Don't forget your business cards. Looking forward to another great night of fun, education, and networking :)

There is typically a food truck at the brewery!

User Stats

Votes
Adam Abdat
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Long Island, NY
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Long Island, NY
Replied Dec 2 2022, 12:38

Hi Kevin, hope all is well. How is the turn out at your meet ups? Will you be having one in December?

User Stats

Votes
Mamun Mirza
  • New York
Votes |
  • New York
Replied Dec 2 2022, 17:27

Hey Kevin, I just joined Bigger Pockets community. Please let me know when you will have the next meet up. Thanks in advance.

IRA Club  logo
IRA Club
|
Sponsored
An IRA Administrator Flat fees. No percentages. Grow your retirement fund: Invest in real estate with a self-directed IRA

User Stats

Votes
Antonio Racanelli
  • Long Island NY
Votes |
  • Long Island NY
Replied Dec 3 2022, 05:22

same here let me know of the next event