Votes |
Real Estate Professionals & Investor Networking Event

Muhammad Amawi
  • Investor
  • Cleveland
Posted Nov 2 2022, 19:36

No Replies

• 11/22/22 06:00PM - 10:00PM America/New_York
  • The entrance is under a black overhang on Lorain, 2537 Lorain Ave Cleveland, Ohio 44113
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

What's up BP!

My monthly networking event has been scheduled on Tuesday 11/22 from 6p-10p at Bartleby Cleveland. This is for anyone involved with real estate (real estate agents, investors, contractors, title, insurance, etc..)

I will be providing apps for everyone, don't be shy to order dinner and drinks for yourself as well. The staff and food is amazing!

This event does require an RSVP and there is limited space available. Please follow the Eventbrite RSVP link below. As the event grows I will make plans to accommodate for larger parties.

There are sponsorship opportunities available for this event and future. If you are interested please follow the Eventbrite RSVP link:

RSVP

I look forward to meeting everyone there!